Contact Us Click to Contact the Schill Law Group (480)525-8900

Defending the People of Arizona

With more than 100 Years of combined experience

Call now for a free consultation: (480) 525-8900

Child Support

FAQ on Child Support...

Although every divorce is different, many Arizona divorces that involve children result in one parent being ordered to pay child support to the other parent. A judge will consider the income of both parents, the household in which the child…
Read More